Complaint Review: Ebay

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: awaken312 — United States of America
Ebay
Santa Clara, California Santa clara, California United States of America

Ebay Manipulate, Deceit, Sabotage, Cheat, Steal your Time and Profits Santa clara, California

*Consumer Comment: I AGREE!!!!

Of course, like many, we have all had bad experiences with Ebay that once seemed to be a promising butterfly of freedom.

Then, like a boa constrictor, the squeeze began.

All kinds of problems I won't go into were inflicted on the working class who perform excellence.

What most don't realize is Ebay is taking advantage of you.

It lies to you.

In the past, when I had a hot item, ebay would either suspend my account or cancel the bids.

That's because what is wrong by all laws, is the employees are allowed to open up accounts.
They also are able to manipulate the system.

I'm sure there is more than me that has suffered ebay's phoney pure and honest rebukes.

They will suspend profitable auctions, find out your source, and list their own.

I always suspected they intercepted communications with buyers and sellers and have that too.

Now, I have proof, they block emails and probably bids too.  The emails in my Ebay Messages never match the emails that they send to my email box, FOR NOW, of course.

Once they find out people know, they will probably get worse.

FORGET EBAY.  FORGET ONLINE and stay off of it as much as you can.

You are moondust to them, and no one will save you because they are KNOWN and you are NOT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay/Santa-clara-California-/Ebay-Manipulate-Deceit-Sabotage-Cheat-Steal-your-Time-and-Profits-Santa-clara-Calif-860729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay

I AGREE!!!!

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Do NOT use ebay.  They make all their money by their employees scarfing up the hot items. I am surprised they lasted a week. DISCLAIMER: Sarcasm.

authorized