Complaint Review: Ebay

• Reported By: minimalistic_love — Miami Florida
Ebay
Internet USA

Ebay Suspended my account Internet

*General Comment: Good for eBay!

*General Comment: Perhaps...

*Consumer Comment: I suggest you use a dictionary

*Consumer Comment: So, how many times did you "not receive" your packages?

I logged into my ebay account, and a box pops up saying my account cannot be verified. I received an email within 5 minutes after logging in to my ebay acccount saying my account is suspended, and I need to update my personal information. I called ebay and they said multiple sellers are reporting me because I am refunded when I don't receive my packages I order; then the customer service representive says to me I need to find another website to purchase items.

I am extremely tired of this company and their useless policies. I think it is very erroneous to suspend someone's account when they don't get the item they pay for in the mail. The owner or manager who is in charge of that department should be fired for being a no good bigot that doesn't care about the buyers who are purchasing from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay/internet/Ebay-Suspended-my-account-Internetnbsp-1113152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay

#1 General Comment

Good for eBay!

AUTHOR: craig1234 - ()

I honesly am sooooo happy, eBay is finally realiising that buyers are fraudulantly keeping products after getting refunded from seller. I have been a victim of customers not returning items. GOOD FOR YOU EBAY! You are a bad person, to think you can take advantage of sellers like that. Now you are crying about being thrown out of eBay! GO FAR AWAY, NOWYOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! I HAVE HAD THREE CUSTOMERS CLAIMING THAT THE ITEMS I SOLD THEM WERE NOT REAL. THEY WERE ALL REAL HAD ALL PAPERS TO PROVE IT. AFTER PROVING THE PENS WERE ALL REAL THE CUSTOMER DECIDED THEY WOULDNT SEND BACK TO ME. OUT $1000.00. HAD TO PAY ALL FEE'S BACK ASSOCIATED WITH THIS HAPPENING.PLUS MUCH MORE. This is my business, i treat as my profession, this is my second job and live on the business. If you are not serious about paying for your items dont sign up!

#2 General Comment

Perhaps...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Perhaps this is a good move for you. It means you will have to find another protected site to shop from, OR get off your rump and go interact with your fellow human beings. This means YOU would be helping your community because you would be shopping local, which means more job growth. So NOW it seems like a negative, but if you really look at it you will see it as a positive.

Im not going to go into the missing packages, it could be fraud, or it just could be dishonest carriers. I dont know. But if I were you I would be filing a complaint with which ever package delivery you have.

An why would you call the manager a bigot?? This is a situation covered BY their policies. YOU have too many complaints of refunds. Ok you got your money back, but the sellers never recieved their property back. Dont you think its kinda unfair of your to A: call the manager a bigot, and B: You getting a refund when the seller gets nothing? They are chosing to not do business with you because of apperant fraud.

I suggest you use a dictionary

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Because you do not know what "bigot" means.  Sounds like you are scammer period. I use ebay all the time and have not had one single problem with them.

So, how many times did you "not receive" your packages?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"I called ebay and they said multiple sellers are reporting me because I am refunded when I don't receive my packages I order.."

"I am extremely tired of this company and their useless policies"

"The owner or manager who is in charge of that department should be fired for being a no good bigot .."

Sounds to me like they are properly applying the policies and how are they bigots?

I have a STRONG feeling YOU were Ripping others off.