- Report: #1150833
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ebay
Paypal Paypal thinks you are their interest free banker Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. If you register a bank account (the only way you can receive money without charge from Paypal), all of your purchases will be sent to that bank account, NOT your listed credit card.
2. If you are an Ebay buyer, your amount will be taken from that account immediately.
3. However, if you are a seller through Paypal, they will not credit your account for 21 days after delivery of the sold item. The only way you can receive your money soon after delivery is to hound Paypal by phone from date of delivery.
So hound away. Call Paypal daily or hourly after shipping your item.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebay/internet/Paypal-Paypal-thinks-you-are-their-interest-free-banker-Internet-1150833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.