Complaint Review: Ebay's Half.com

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: sebastian jezowski — riverside California USA
Ebay's Half.com
2145 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California United States of America

Ebay's Half.com Ceased an account. They requested information, I faxed it 4 times by now. They lost the first fax and they NEVER confirmed receiving the other 3. They do NOT reply to my polite questions and it has be San Jose, California

*Consumer Comment: half.com

As a seller on half they ceased my account for selling international edition books. Requested information from me, I faxed all they wanted 4 times. The first time they lost my fax, the other 3 they never confirmed they received. Half does not respond to my police questions! It has been 100+ days with $1400 ripped off by half.com They treat you like dust. NEVER ever going to do business with them again and as a teacher at university of california I will NEVER refer half as the source for purchase to my students. I am actually telling the story over the campus and by word of the mouth it spreads around. Good luck half! Always choose Amazon over half.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebays-Halfcom/San-Jose-California-95125/Ebays-Halfcom-Ceased-an-account-They-requested-information-I-faxed-it-4-times-by-now-516297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebay's Half.com

half.com

AUTHOR: Chris - (USA)

It's clearly against half.com rules to sell international books on their website.  However, you should get your sales back after the 90 day period.  Try contacting half.com via eBay.  I agree, their customer service is slow.  You can also google "half.com phone number"  I think it'll show up.

Chris