Complaint Review: Ebiznex - Mike Cox

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: Ken — Berkeley California United States of America
Ebiznex - Mike Cox
113 S. Juanita Street Hemet, California United States of America

Ebiznex - Mike Cox Ebiznex destroyed my motherboard and is now not responding Hemet, California

Ebiznex advertised a good deal on eBay for repairing HP DV9000 video card problems.

I paid and sent my computer in. It was supposed to be turned around in a week, but after 2+ weeks of e-mails and phone calls, I finally received my computer back. It would not boot when I reinstalled the hard drive. Using the BIOS I discovered that my motherboard had been downgraded from an Intel 1.8GHz core 2 to a 1.6 GHz AMD.

Mike from Ebiznex agreed to take my computer back, install the original motherboard, and REPLACE the video card on it to fix it properly.

After another several weeks and several e-mails and phone calls, I finally received my computer back (the delays were reportedly for testing). The computer will no longer power up. When you press the power button, the LED lights flash, then immediately go out and nothing further happens.

My computer is dead and worthless. It was ruined by this company. They promised a guarantee.

I tried many times to contact them, but they no longer answer. Their phone number has been disconnected (and removed from their web site--which is still alive). They have not replied to a single e-mail.

There were also myriad other problems along the way. This business seems to be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebiznex-Mike-Cox/Hemet-California-92543/Ebiznex-Mike-Cox-Ebiznex-destroyed-my-motherboard-and-is-now-not-responding-Hemet-Cali-770037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebiznex - Mike Cox