• Report: #1052037

Complaint Review: Ebony Chevrolet Joel Nic Meyer Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Claire Thomas

• Submitted: Sat, May 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Micky — St Johns New Foundland
Ebony Chevrolet Joel Nic Meyer Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Claire Thomas
370 Torbay Road St Johns, New Foundland Canada

Ebony Chevrolet Joel Nic Meyer Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Claire Thomas SCAM!!! Ebony Chevrolet LIAR, unethical, stereotypical, sleezy car salesman. My son went to them to try to buy a car. He knew going in it would be difficult to get financing: he's 19, has no credit, has only been on his current job 2 months. He had a trade-in and a small amount of cash for down payment. They put together a deal on a new car fully loaded, supposedly was getting him 8.9% financing. I was very skeptical that any lender would take this deal but he insisted that it would go through, and my son drove off with the car. All through the weekend they called and texted my son telling him various lenders declined the deal but the next bank would do it. He told my son to falsify his pay stub to show he had been on the job for 8 months so it would go through. FInally after a week, Nic called and admitted the deal wasnt going to work and told my son to bring the car back. St Johns New Foundland

My daughter and I attended Ebony Chevrolet to purchase two cars and we informed that we both needed cosigners and my daufghter was told to bring her 1st paycheck back and then they could help. So we went back for the second time and then they said she needed a cosifgner so two times after attending Ebony Chevrolet dealership. We decided to move on and do business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebony-Chevrolet-Joel-Nic-Meyer-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Michael-Claire-Thomas/St-Johns-New-Foundland/Ebony-Chevrolet-Joel-Nic-Meyer-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Michael-Claire-Thomas-SCAM-Ebon-1052037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebony Chevrolet Joel Nic Meyer Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Claire Thomas