Complaint Review: Ebulkcandy.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2004

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
P.O. Box 98 Morrisville, PA 19067 Nationwide U.S.A.

Ebulkcandy.com I filled out and order form and sent the payment by check. I never got the order sent to me. Also I check out the check and the company cashed it. P.A.

My name is Ms. Nina Lopez.
I put in an order over three months ago to ebulkcandy.com
I still have not got anything. I have also been calling them almost everyday and everytime and still no answer for them.
I feel that this company is a scam and don't what anyone else to have this happend to them.

I order 4 sets of 24 Mike and Ike candies for the theatre company I work for.

Check was for 51.18 and they cashed it about 10 days later.
Please Contact me if you find anything out about this company.
If its real or fake??

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2004 01:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebulkcandycom/nationwide/Ebulkcandycom-I-filled-out-and-order-form-and-sent-the-payment-by-check-I-never-got-the-79428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebulkcandy.com