• Report: #672014

• Submitted: Wed, December 15, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: Albert N — California United States of America
Ebuy-Mall

Ebuy-Mall Ebuy-Mall.com, www.ebuy-mall.com DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE LIARS, GOT SCAMMED FOR 663 USD, AUTHENTIC JORDAN SHOES Internet

I came accross a website www.ebuy-mall.com I message them in regards to buy

authentic jordan shoes for wholesale price. I recieved an email from them

(sale@ebuy-mall.com)  I spoke to a lady name "SUSAN". I ask her, How much will i get

these shoes at a wholesale price? She said if you buy more, you will get discount. So

I told her okay, I will buy 12 pairs how much? She said if you buy 12 pairs we will give

you 35% off. okay so i order and ask her if they recieved paypal payment.

She told me that i have to send wire transfer. After i send the money wire transfer,

Shey said The items are sent out, she gave me a tracking number and i should recieve

the items 6 to 8 business days, and that the tracking number is efficient within 48 to

60 hours. All that stuff she told me was bunch of CRAP. I got scammed for 663 USD

plus 14.00 transfer from western union. I don't like these Chinese Chinks that LIE and

Scam you. I hope you all Read this and Don't Trust these Chinese CHINKS BULL CRAP

SCAM YOU!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ebuy-Mall/internet/Ebuy-Mall-Ebuy-Mallcom-wwwebuy-mallcom-DONT-DEAL-WITH-THESE-PEOPLE-THEY-ARE-LIARS-G-672014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ebuy-Mall