Complaint Review: Ecampus

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Owensboro Kentucky
Ecampus
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, KY, Kentucky U.S.A.

Ecampus ripped me off too!! Lexington Kentucky

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

I sold a book to ecampus for 37.00 dollars. It said allow 4-6 weeks for a check to be sent. My book was received 1/20/2009 and today's date is 3/3/2009. I looked on their website and my buyback report says that the book has been received and is in good condition. Yet, no check has been printed. Your telling me that they have had my book since 1/20/2009 and its in good condition and still no check has been sent to me yet. I emailed them today also asking when they are going to send my check, I got this response, "Your buyback was received on 1/20 please allow six weeks for your check to be sent. Guess tomorrow will be six weeks, and one day, and counting. Do not, Do not, Do not send your books to ecampus. Ill update you, when or if i get my check.

Nate s
Owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus/Lexington-KY-Kentucky-40509/Ecampus-ripped-me-off-too-Lexington-Kentucky-430528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: Nate Stallings - (U.S.A.)

I finally got my check from ecampus but it was 8 weeks after I had sent the book in, and e-mail after e-mail asking where my check was.