Complaint Review: Ecampus

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:BEAVERTON Oregon
Ecampus
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Ecampus Book buyback scam Lexington Kentucky

Sold about six text books to this company a few months ago and was told it would take 2-6 weeks to process. Seemed a bit long but OK. Six weeks later, I still had no check. Contacted the company and was told that "due to it being a busy time of year" (In mid April?) that it would take another 4-6 weeks to process. I told them it wasn't good enough and I wanted my money now, and recieved no reply other than "we can't give you a check but we can give you store credit today."

I then contacted the BBB and had a check less than two weeks later; no thanks to the awful customer service at ecampus.

I would NOT reccommend using this company, I don't believe they will pay you unless forced to by some higher authority.

Schak074
BEAVERTON, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Ecampus-Book-buyback-scam-Lexington-Kentucky-464933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus