Complaint Review: Ecampus

• Submitted: Thu, February 08, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 08, 2007

• Reported By:Simi Valley California
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Ecampus No money after 5 months. Promissed a check a month ago. ripoff Lexington Kentucky

My wife sent Ecampus.com 6 text books on 1 OCtober 2006. She just assumed that a check would appear one day.

Four months go by and I email Ecampus.com.

The reply I received was that Ecampus never received the books and that I should have purchased insurance on the package sent. My wife used ecampus.com mailing label and sent it through US Post with their Label.

A. If we had purchased insurance it would not have covered us, but covered ecampus.com. After all the insurance money goes to the shipper. Since it is ecampus' label being shipped.

B. When I contacted Ecampus.com on the phone. The first several people told me that the books were never received. Then One person told me they are so backed up in the warehouse that they do not even know which books have been received for at least 4 months after they receive them!

C. I finally got in touch with Wayne Bragg. He seems to be someone in charge. He promissed a check would be sent a month ago.

I have not seen a check nor an email from ecampus.com in a month. I assume that they have no intention of honoring their contract with me. They have not honored thier contract with me by email nor their web site. Their Phones work intermittantly at best, or they choose to answer them intermittantly! (You can choose which one.)

Simi Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2007 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Ecampus-No-money-after-5-months-Promissed-a-check-a-month-ago-ripoff-Lexington-Kentucky-235195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus