• Report: #195697

• Submitted: Fri, June 09, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 09, 2006

• Reported By:Mercerville New Jersey
Ecampus
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Ecampus ripoff never received payment for book sent to them 1/13/06 and sent email they keep blowing off Lexington Kentucky

This company has still not paid me for my 85 dollar book I sent 1/13/06. I sent email to there customer service department twice and got "sorry we are working on it" both times. I am also reporting them to BBB.

Looks like I am out of luck on my money and my book, but hopefully someone will see this report and think twice before using them!

Diane
Mercerville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2006 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Ecampus-ripoff-never-received-payment-for-book-sent-to-them-11306-and-sent-email-they-ke-195697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus