Complaint Review: Ecampus

Ecampus
2415 Palumbo Drive Internet United States of America

Ecampus ecampus Textbook buyer/seller Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Let me help

I purchased a $150 textbook from ecampus.  Initially, they emailed me to say that my book was delayed.  Then, weeks later, they emailed me a tracking number & told me it was shipped.

It was a USPS tracking number.  Nothing ever registered when I attempted to track my package, the USPS website always said they didn't recognize the tracking number.  I've now exchanged about six or seven emails with Ecampus about this matter.

Ecampus has told me twice they were refunding me the money & haven't. I've disputed the charge on my credit card and I will be reporting them to the NY attorney general and the BBB.  Don't use them. They have an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB. SCAMMERS!

I've never had a company straight up lie to me like this - take my money & run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2010 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus/internet/Ecampus-ecampus-Textbook-buyerseller-Internet-657065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus

Let me help

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

My name is Chris Smith.  I'm the Director of Customer Service at eCampus.com.  I apologize for your frustration and any inconvenience you've expereienced.  I'd like the opportunity to help.  Please feel free to email me at csmith@ecampus.com with your name and order number.  I'll do some digging and find a way to get this issue resolved for you.

Regards,