Door

• Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:harlingen Texas
Ecampus
Nationwide U.S.A.

Ecampus never sent me my check for buyback Lexington kentucky

I sent ecampus some books for a buy backin 9-29-07 and they first sent me a check for $1.00 and after numrous request and all kinds of different answers I had forgot about it then as of 2 days ago I called them and they apologized for the oversight then today they changed the answer to they had sent me a check and it had been cashed I dont like liars or theives I wouldn't waste my time for a lousy 28.00 its the fact that they ripped me off and I cant do any thing about it.

Bnzx10
harlingen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampus/nationwide/Ecampus-never-sent-me-my-check-for-buyback-Lexington-kentucky-447748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus