• Report: #190022

• Reported By:Anywhere North Carolina
Ecampus.com Textbook Buyback
ecampus.com Internet U.S.A.

Ecampus.com Textbook Buyback Text Book Ripoff Internet

At the end of the winter semester, I found that e-campus.com purchased used textbooks. This seemed like a good option since I was accumulating a few that I would not use in the future.

I returned the textbooks in December 2005 according to the instructions on ecampus.com.

Today is 5/4/2006, over 5 months later and I still have not received a check for the books. All I get from the customer service is that they cannot give me a date the check will be cut. Today, they did confirm that they received the books in December 2005.

First, I think users would like to know in advance that the customer service for e-campus is terrible, they apparently take months to pay for the books they received, and I think they rely on the fact that students will forget they should have received a payment.

In short, E-campus isn't worth the headache. I have seen several postings about books supposedly not arriving to E-campus and being lost, I am wonder who else is not getting paid for their textbooks?????

GG
Anywhere, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2006 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom-Textbook-Buyback/internet/Ecampuscom-Textbook-Buyback-Text-Book-Ripoff-Internet-190022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com Textbook Buyback