Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:Mississippi Mississippi
P.O.Box 1029 Fayette, Mississippi U.S.A.
  • Phone: 601-437-6275
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ecampus.com ripoff I can never take to anyone Lexington Kentucky

I placed an order with e-campus.com on 8-24-2005 for the below information an have not received a conformation number. The order seem to have taken my VISA credit card. After filling the electronic information I received a thank you notice and said I would be receiving a conformation notice through e-mail. when checking my account at eCampus my order states no orders under this account. Please let me know if my credit card has been charged because the electronic data seem have process the information. I need to know as soon as possible. I have tried to call, fax, and chat with someone from eCampus, none of the mehods advertised works. I have spent over 40 minutes waiting for a customer service representitive that never answers .Please cancel any orders associated with Gregory Harris account. My work number is 601-437-6275.

Item Detail

Staffing Organizations
Edition: 5th - Author(s): Heneman, Herbert G., III; Judge, Timothy A.; Judge, Tim

ISBN: 0072987227
Format: Hardcover
Pub. Date: 7/21/2005
Publisher(s): MCG (Manual)

New Copy: Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
<<< We Buy This Book Back!

Mississippi, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/Fayette-Mississippi-39060/Ecampuscom-ripoff-I-can-never-take-to-anyone-Lexington-Kentucky-155074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com