Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 02, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 02, 2005

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Ecampus.com, Steals buyback books, Nonexistant Customer Service! Ripoff Lexington Kentucky

I processed a buyback order with ecampus.com on June 22, 2005. I printed the pre-paid mailing label and sent my books to the company. Starting the end of July, I had still not received a check from the company, so I attempted to contact the customer service via telephone. I was immediately put on hold and was told I was #91 "in qeue" to speak with a representative, and that my expected wait time was 122 minutes! I don't know who has two hours to just sit on the phone and wait, but I don't. So, I emailed customer service on July 29. It is now September 2, 2005, and I have yet to receive a check or a reply to my email. DO NOT do business with this company! I wish I knew about this site before I did.

I don't see how they are still in business, but they won't be for long if I have anything to do about it. I am going to file a civil suit against the company and mail them the paperwork on September 5.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2005 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Ecampuscom-Steals-buyback-books-Nonexistant-Customer-Service-Ripoff-Lexington-Kentucky-155858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com