Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 24, 2006

• Reported By:Goldsboro North Carolina
Ecampus.com
2415 Palumbo Drive Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Ecampus.com This companies took my college textbooks and won't pay me for them, they have a virtual buyback program Ripoff Lexington Kentucky

This particular company takes your books and won't pay you. I'm paying thousands in college tuition and I've responded to their virtual buyback program in which you are suppose to receive a check 6-8 weeks for your textbooks. Now they told me over and over there has been a delay in the buyback program because off the overwhelming response of it. Yet really they tell me to switch to instore credit, and I've asked them why do they have in my buyback account as payment issued and I haven't received any money for my books they told me that I will not get any check for my books yet they are making a profit off of me and keeping my books and my money.

Quiana
Goldsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2006 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/Ecampuscom-This-companies-took-my-college-textbooks-and-wont-pay-me-for-them-they-have-183070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com