Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2005

• Reported By:hills Michigan
Ecampus.com
P O Box 9998 Lexington KY Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-3889909
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ecampus.com Buyback Blame UPS for losing my book. Claim never received book. Ripoff Lexington Kentucky

*Consumer Suggestion: Take this company down

I am just reporting ecampus buyback. Ecampus buyback is where you sell college texbooks. Keep in mind that people can buy books from this company, but I have not brought anything from this company. So I am only telling what happen when trying to sell a book.

This company claim that they never recieve the book, and blame it on the UPS for losing it. Well here's the the suspicious behavior comes in. I done some investigation on this packages.

My question is are they lying to me ? Yes they are. The place I go when sending packages is a independent private franchise own. I am a seller on ebay too, and been a regular customer. This place never lost or delay any my packages. So who I am going to believe someone who I been doing business with for so many years with good service.

Here are some suspicious activity. They want to make sure you get a receipt when sending books to them, from the place. Well here the suspicious operation. They offer free shipping and handling, and will give you a address labels. So people what will happen if you just drop off in a drop box . There is no way of getting a singature or recipt. So people are unprotected. This will allow them to take advantage of this, so they can claim that the UPS have lost the package.

This is my first time using ecampus.com buyback. I believe are they riping me off, and lying.I believe they received it and just don't want to pay up the money they own to me.

In this case I have taken who has the most creditability. The UPS or ecampus. UPS has the most creditablity, and ecampus is just lying to me. I wish I can say they have commited fraud, but I can't because they just have to claim no intent to deceive me.

There are no libel statement in this report because all of these statement are true.

Kris
madison heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2005 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/Lexington-Kentucky-40511/Ecampuscom-Buyback-Blame-UPS-for-losing-my-book-Claim-never-received-book-Ripoff-Lexing-144307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Take this company down

AUTHOR: Kris - (U.S.A.)

I got rip off to my this company. I am looking to file a class action lawsuit against this company, but I need more comlaints. Since this company targets college students we must work hard to let other college students know about ecampus.com

Write news articles and report this company to news chanels.

I will try to create a yahoo group that is against ecampus.