Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Reported By:orinda California
Ecampus.com
ecampus.com Internet U.S.A.

Ecampus.com Charged credit card but did not deliver book. Internet

I ordered a book and my card was charged on 8/9/07. I never received the book and ecampus has not responded to my emails for over a week already. The shipping tracking number they gave me was "invalid". I called their customer service and they told me they could not help. I left my number for the manager, but they would not connect me. I have been robbed! It is only $58.80, but still if they take this amount from several customers they will be making a lot of money from us!

Please stop ecampus!

Premed
orinda, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/internet/Ecampuscom-Charged-credit-card-but-did-not-deliver-book-Internet-273646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com