Complaint Review: Ecampus.com

• Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
Internet U.S.A.

Ecampus.com Took book "buyback" but won't pay Ripoff Internet

I found Ecampus.com in a search to sell some textbooks. I found them on January 3, 2006 and completed a book buyback procedure and mailed them a stack of about 6 books with a total price of ~$171.

I have sent several emails requesting status of my payment and their website says they have received the books and payment is being processed. I get a response that follows:

"Thank you for contacting customer service.

We apologize for the delay in processing your buyback order. We currently do not have a mailing date available
for your check, but please note that we are working hard to process as many checks as we can as soon as possible.

Jennie Godfrey
Customer Service Representative

I've got that email 4 times in response. It has been 3+ months and still no check. Stay away from these crooks.

Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecampuscom/internet/Ecampuscom-Took-book-buyback-but-wont-pay-Ripoff-Internet-188537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecampus.com