Complaint Review: Ecarsecurity

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lakers4life — Delano California United States of America
Ecarsecurity

Ecarsecurity doesn't respond after 6-7emails regarding order and already taken money out of my bank account,but no word on my order status.. Internet

placed an order #12860 on 3/4/13 and money was already deducted from bank account same day.

I have been emailing Ecarsecurity about 6-7 times already regarding my order and haven't got any respond at all and checked my order status on their site www.ecarsecurity.com and still say processing ever sine I placed the order 3/4/13 and it's already 3/11/13 and yet still no word about my order..

now all I want from them is to just refund my money as soon as possible $149.74 that's taken out of my bank.

P.S. Edrice Delano, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecarsecurity/internet/Ecarsecurity-doesnt-respond-after-6-7emails-regarding-order-and-already-taken-money-out-1026844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecarsecurity