Complaint Review: Ecarsecurity.com

• Reported By: A. Ivy — Pine Lake Georgia United States of America
Ecarsecurity.com
11627 Cantara St. North Hollywood, California United States of America

Ecarsecurity.com STOLEN MONEY, NO PRODUCT North Hollywood, California

I ordered the Galaxy Color LCD for VG6000 car remote on 02/28/2013 and payed for UPS Next Day Air Saver. When I got my confirmation it had the wrong shipping address so I emailed the company asking to have it changed to the one that I put when I was entering my order. No response. I then emailed them the next day 03/01/2013 because I never got my product or a response back. Still no response. There is no number to call to contact them and the site that they are saying that they are getting the product from is saying that the item is discontinued. I am now out of close  to $200 and I want my money back.

I used them because a friend ordered their car alarm from them and there were no issues but now this is terrible. When I check the status of my order all it says is "processing"  and it has said that since I placed the order.

If you are reading this never, ever order from this company because they are bogus and a complete rip-off. The funds were deducted from my account but there is no product or response as to why there is no product. If they can no longer get the product that is fine but the need to say so, apologize, and refund me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecarsecuritycom/North-Hollywood-California-91605/Ecarsecuritycom-STOLEN-MONEY-NO-PRODUCT-North-Hollywood-California-1022888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecarsecurity.com