Complaint Review: Ecast Settlement CORP

• Updated: Sun, November 02, 2008

• Reported By:louisville Georgia
Ecast Settlement CORP
www.bear.com Internet U.S.A.

Ecast Settlement CORP took over some chap 13 and are trying to cause and increase on $125 a month, already broke! To Slippery To Determine Other Than Online Internet

I've been paying Chap 13 since March. I was sick a lot in '07 and '08 and had to give up my 2nd job as a pastor. I lost $15,000 a year in income. I still work as a Middle School Guidance Counselor. I tried to do the right thing and filed bankruptcy for the 1st time ever. It was finalized on May 19, 2008 without a lot of animosity and I am paying my house payment outside of bankruptcy. The Trustee was very pushy and negative and got another $25, but I let it go. Now the trustee writes a letter that says my payment has to go up $125 and ECAST SETTLEMENT CORP & ROUNDUP FUNDING LLC (who I can't find any info about except negative comments) are not listed, or the case be dismissed!!!! They feel like leeches bleeding the small person. My wife just had surgery and is already on disaility retirement. For the first time in 15 or 20 years (2 of the last 3 months) I have written a check and money in savings had to cover it. I have now had to close my savings and stop contributing to my retirement annuity because property taxes and insurance are due as well as insurance on my wifes car and my truck.

It's not fair that these leeches with money are able to come in and attach themselves to people who are already in a weaked state. I might as well just quit working and paying taxes and become like them.......a leech on society. With increases in gas prices and everything else things look bleak.

Jerry
louisville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecast-Settlement-CORP/internet/Ecast-Settlement-CORP-took-over-some-chap-13-and-are-trying-to-cause-and-increase-on-125-387169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecast Settlement CORP