Alexander

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: concerned — Knightdale USA
Ecast Settlement Corp
383 Madison ave New York, New York United States of America

Ecast Settlement Corp They reported to IRS that about a charge off or something in the amount of $2,547. Now I need to send proof to the IRS about why I didn't file this which I kno nothing about. What can I do?? New York, New York

*General Comment: SAME THING ? What to do now?

*Consumer Suggestion: IRS TOLD ME TO...

I received a letter from the IRS stating that I owe the $580 for not reporting a $2,547 pay off to Ecast Settlement. I called and told them I have no idea who they are. They said I have to get a letter saying that it was charged off from this company. I can't get in contact with them. Can you help please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecast-Settlement-Corp/New-York-New-York-10179/Ecast-Settlement-Corp-They-reported-to-IRS-that-about-a-charge-off-or-something-in-the-am-897169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecast Settlement Corp

#1 General Comment

SAME THING ? What to do now?

AUTHOR: Eddie B - ()

i just had almost the same thing happen to me today 12-9-13. I feel so taken by this, What to do next ?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

IRS TOLD ME TO...

AUTHOR: DebbeB - (United States of America)

I spoke with the IRS this morning and they told me to call the Atty. General of NY the number is: 1-800-771-7755. I suggest everyone do this because if the IRS told me to do this, there has to be a problem!