Complaint Review: Eccellente Gourmet Coffee - Michael Umile, Arthur S.

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 04, 2010

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
Eccellente Gourmet Coffee - Michael Umile, Arthur S.
eccellentegourmetcoffee.com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Eccellente Gourmet Coffee - Michael Umile Arthur S. I too was RIPPED-OFF!! Boca Raton Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not president of this company!

In January 2008, I purchased three machines for $12,130.00. In January 2009, I received three "used" machines with a small amount of products. One machine does not even have a plug and I don't even know if they work because I have yet to receive a manual. Also the machines are not what were promised when I originally signed my agreement. When I asked Michael about that he told me there was no way possible to receive three grinding machines because they were far too expensive for what I paid. FYI, the three machines I received value about $800 each. I trusted this man, but he ripped me off.

Cd
Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eccellente-Gourmet-Coffee-Michael-Umile-Arthur-S/Boca-Raton-Florida/Eccellente-Gourmet-Coffee-Michael-Umile-Arthur-S-I-too-was-RIPPED-OFF-Boca-Raton-Flor-437787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eccellente Gourmet Coffee - Michael Umile, Arthur S.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not president of this company!

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

Michael Umile was NOT the president of eccellente coffee, David Kamm was.

I was not active during this time of the complaints. I had a major open heart surgery and did not work from December 2007 until November 2008 and this women Cheryl called me on my cell phone 1 year later crying that she was getting a divorce over this. I bought three used machines out of my personal money because I felt bad for Cheryl.

I tried to help her. Rip off report contacted me and wanted 20,000 to remove this off of their website. Who is the Rip Off?

I am an innocent man who got sick, I was NOT the president of Eccellent - DAVID KAMM was! I was not with the company at this time and have hospital records to prove it. I tried help a lady who might have gotten screwed by Mr Kamm (she could not produce an agreement) and now she has my name up on the internet claming I ripped her off but I sent her three machines and product on my own dime.