Complaint Review: Ecco Golf Shoes Store

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Brisbane Other Australia
Ecco Golf Shoes Store

Ecco Golf Shoes Store Fake website claiming to sell original Ecco shoes Internet

This is a scam website called www.eccogolfshoesstore, based in USA and claiming to sell original ecco shoes.  Do not order any shoes from this website!!

I placed an order for 2 pairs of ecco sandals on 27th December 2012 (1 pair of Ecco Breeze Cross Strap Sandal and 1 pair of Ecco Breeze Elastic Band Sandal) valued at $132.00.  What I received 3 weeks later in the mail was 2 pairs of cheap knock of sandals (nothing like what I had ordered) posted from Beijing China.

All documentation with the package was in Chinese Characters with no return address. I then looked closer at the website and realised there is no contact name, address or phone number listed on the website and the returns policy is written in broken English. There is a fake Ecco logo on the site.

I emailed them and they apologised that the shipping company had "mixed up the delivery" but refused to refund me and instead offered me 20% off my next purchase! My bank is disputing the transaction and I have cancelled my credit card.

The operator of this website uses the email address: snow.service017@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecco-Golf-Shoes-Store/internet/Ecco-Golf-Shoes-Store-Fake-website-claiming-to-sell-original-Ecco-shoes-Internet-1008010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecco Golf Shoes Store