receives

• Reported By: Joe Consumer — Houston Texas
Echo Towing
2627 N Loop W Houston, Texas USA

Echo Towing Extorted and damaged property Houston Texas

I was quoted a price by phone and waited an hour for service. Upon arrival they doubled the price on me and refused to keep their word on the original price. I even called the dispatcher who told me that he didn't care what I was quoted originally. While dropping my vehicle off at my house the driver completely destroyed my mailbox. When I called the police to make a report so it was on record somewhere and I didn't get screwed, the driver/dispatcher got mad and tried to take my car while I was sitting on the hood. He then lied to the cops saying I refused to pay which is why he tried to take it. I have a complaint filed with my insurance and they are investigating as I write this. This is the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I was stranded at Midnight on a road without lights or a shoulder and no working lights on my car, so they knew they had me over a barrel. DO NOT CALL THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Echo-Towing/Houston-Texas-77008/Echo-Towing-Extorted-and-damaged-property-Houston-Texas-1070021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Echo Towing