symbolic

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Palermo45 — Miami Florida
Ecigexpress
1321 Cornwall Ave Bellingham, Washington United States of America

Ecigexpress Warning Ecigexpress ecigexpress.com Rip Off Be careful!! Bellingham, Washington

Ecigexpress is a dangerous company to deal with!!

I purchased some liquid nicotine and when I opened the box, there was nicotine everywhere!! I got it all over my hands and it made me physically ill. I tried contacting them and after a 40 minute wait, I finally got someone on the phone. I described the issue and was told "that's not possible" and hung up on!!!

Their customer service is beyond horrible and when dealing with a product such as 100mg strength nicotine, they should take complaints seriously rather than hang up on a customer!!

I am considering filling a law suit against them.

I would advise shopping elsewhere as this company simply cares about making money and not their customers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecigexpress/Bellingham-Washington-/Ecigexpress-Warning-Ecigexpress-ecigexpresscom-Rip-Off-Be-careful-Bellingham-Washing-1043039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecigexpress