Complaint Review: Eclectic Electric

• Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Eclectic Electric
home.earthlink.net/~violetwanda/wands.html Internet U.S.A.

Eclectic Electric Money taken, 10 months later no product, no way to contact, but new web site Philadelphia Pennsylvania Internet

This is my latest email to their "contact" email address. I copied and pasted the invoice from their former web site to give them information needed to supposedly fulfill my order from the new web site. I know from reading what others have written that I will never see my money or my product. I have experienced from them all of the same lines of scrap that every other person who has reported on them received. I have been reluctant to buy the product anywhere else, since they keep giving me the idea that I might soon receive what I paid for. From reading what others have experienced, I now know that I will never get anything from them.

Below is what will be my final email to them, since I don't expect to get any kind of reply.

"I placed an order on violetwands.net. Below is all of the information, copied and pasted directly from the order status page I get when I type in my order number. All I ever found after the words "'Order Status" for most of the time since then was "received". You received my money and placed it in your account. I assume that's what the word refers to. I tried emailing any and all email addresses listed as contacts. I never got a reply from any of them, except for automated replies. I finally decided that somebody had stolen nearly $1000 from me. You give out false hope, but my experience has been that false hope is all you give. The latest false hope came in the form of the words,"Order Status: Other- previous system,overdue, attn now". I was gullible enough once again to think I would get what I paid for. It has been months since that crumb was dropped my way. I was looking for a reputable dealer in violet wands on line. (I'm being careful this time.) So here I find the same company name under a .com ! It says nothing at the .net site about that. I came across something around the time that I received my last crumb of hope, about how thieving business partners had run the business into the ground, and that now things were reorganized. I was told if I was patient, I would soon have my product. I have not seen it yet.

So convince me that you are legitimate. You can start by having a human being respond to this, and promptly. All of the information that you need is right here. An automated response will only serve to convince me further that everybody in your organization are of the exact nature that I have become convinced that they are. Show me that you are capable of doing the right thing, even though the right thing would have been send me what I paid for within a couple of months of the order."

Dthorn
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eclectic-Electric/internet/Eclectic-Electric-Money-taken-10-months-later-no-product-no-way-to-contact-but-new-web-416159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eclectic Electric