Complaint Review: Eclectic Products, Inc

pineville, Louisiana United States of America
  • Phone: 800-767-4667
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Eclectic Products, Inc Makers of SuperMend they make false claims pineville, Louisiana

I have had nothing but proublems with the product called supermend, for what this product costs, they need to prove to me, this paste called Supermend realy works. I have had nothing good come from using their product. My problem is this, so many of my customers say to use Supermend it realy works, and for years, Ive tried and failed to get this paste to set. I go into hardware stores and lumber companys and see this product on the countr and say to myself, how the hell do they do that. I follow the instructions to the letter, and mix to a fold in center and still nothing. this paste is just what it is a paste, because not once has it ever gotten to the stage of what i see in stores. Now I want you all to know there is nothing worse than paying $8.95 a box for this crap that everyone is so hell bent on my buying for them, so i went out to see if anyone can solve this mixing of part A and part B, and see if they can do what this product suggests it can, and you know what, I have yet to find a single person who can match what they have on counters all accross a America. Then when i try to contact these people, no one answers the phone, hello. now that i said my share of punk on these guys, i want them to show me they can replcate what they put on the counters of auto part stores as well as home depot or lowes or anywhere because ive tried for years and have yet to get the same results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eclectic-Products-Inc/pineville-Louisiana-71381/Eclectic-Products-Inc-Makers-of-SuperMend-they-make-false-claims-pineville-Louisiana-1038336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eclectic Products, Inc