Complaint Review: EcleticElectric Enterprises

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By:Rochester New York
EcleticElectric Enterprises
PO Box 293 Millersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Eclectic Enterprises, Eclectic Electric Enterprises, Violet Wand Guild These guys are incredibly bad or inept Millersville Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Identity Theft

*Consumer Comment: I am Twisted Poet

*General Comment: I am Twisted Poet

*Consumer Comment: I am Twisted Poet

*General Comment: Violet Wanda and the International Violet Wand Guild One in the same?

I ordered a Violet Wand and some accessories on November 25, 2007 after seeing a demonstration by a member of the Violet Wand Guild. Here it is 7 month later and no Violet Wand. They indicated that they were swamped and it would take 2 to 3 months. Conveniently this is time limit on stopping the credit card payment.

I made this purchase after seeing a demo by a member of the Violet Wand Guild who strongly advised us to only buy from Eclectic Electric. I suspect they are actually one and the same company.

Mike449
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EcleticElectric-Enterprises/Millersville-Pennsylvania-17551/Eclectic-Enterprises-Eclectic-Electric-Enterprises-Violet-Wand-Guild-These-guys-are-incr-345137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EcleticElectric Enterprises

#1 General Comment

Identity Theft

AUTHOR: Twisted poet - (Canada)

The above post has been set up with an exact copy of my User Name, but the location says Racine-Canada.

Someone is stalking and hacking the rip off report site.

You can no longer trust what you read here.

AUTHOR: Twisted poet - (Canada)

The more I repeat myself, the more I sound like darkelectric and his multiple personalities.

#3 General Comment

AUTHOR: Twisted poet - (Canada)

My Name Is Mike. I live in Fredericton New Brunswick Canada. I am Twisted Poet.

I use that user handle on 4 social networking sites, including Fetlife.com and I have 4 email addresses with different providers that are twisted.poet@

There is a user here that has created the account Twisted_Poet and is making comments against this company intending to make it appear that they originate from me. THEY DO NOT!!!!

Notice my user name here is Twisted poet, with a space, NOT an underscore. I am a registered demonstrator with Mjolnir Advanced System Violet Wands, under the same user name.

In some cases I DO use an underscore in the name, as the site in question does not allow periods or spaces. The above comments from Twisted_Poet (USA) are NOT by me, and do not represent my views in any way.

It is my belief that they are by another user named Electro Jack  who is from Daytona Beach Florida. He also uses the name Uncle Scorpio.

The reports regarding Eclectic Enterprises are filed as a campaign of harassment, and are not genuine reports. I challenge any poster of these reports to provide proof of their claim. I AM TWISTED POET AND I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!

AUTHOR: Twisted poet - (Canada)

My Name Is Mike. I live in Fredericton New Brunswick Canada. I am Twisted Poet.

#5 General Comment

Violet Wanda and the International Violet Wand Guild One in the same?

AUTHOR: Twisted_Poet - (USA)

Does paying Guild members to send customers her way count?