Complaint Review: Eco Pest Solutions

• Reported By: Jessica — Little Elm Texas United States of America
Eco Pest Solutions
P.O BOX 1389 Allen, Texas United States of America

Eco Pest Solutions Sent to Collections for trying to pay my Bill Allen, Texas

Eco Pest Solutions was sending Feild Techs to my home unannounced. They were entering my property with out notifying me on more then one occasion. On top of that they started autodrafifting my bank account randomly when we had agreed to a specific date to take payments out. We were very unhappy and called to cancle services. They locked me in to a contract and stated I needed to pay in full. I issued a complaint with BBB and was now able to close account and pay final service bill. Now, we've tried paying 4 times and they have not charged account but went ahead and sent us to collections. They stated they were going through a system change. We called them again today they siad they would call us back and have not heard from them. How do you send someone to collection that has been trying to pay the bill for months! Worst company ever award goes to ECO PEST SOLUTIONS. Save yourself the headache and don't go with them for your pest killing needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eco-Pest-Solutions/Allen-Texas-75013/Eco-Pest-Solutions-Sent-to-Collections-for-trying-to-pay-my-Bill-Allen-Texas-933414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eco Pest Solutions