tractor

• Updated: Thu, June 07, 2012

• Reported By: Harold — Mcdonough Georgia United States of America
Ecolab - Carla Smith
261 S hwy 155 Mcdonough, Georgia United States of America

Ecolab - Carla Smith - Jerry Quigley - Penny Jones Ecolab terminated me allegdly claiming I intimidated& threaten another associate. Not True The associate is the nephew of Penny Jones (HR). I was involved in Union practice with local teamsters in A Ecolab.com, Georgia

On Oct 14,2011 I was suspended by this company (Ecolab) Later on the 24th that month terminated. Never knew what I was terminated for until I received the position statement in the mail. I never did these things and witness there gave testimony on my behalf. I was a target for Union practice with the teamsters local 728. Penny Jones(HR) also is the aunt to the alleged associate whom I am being accused of bulling . Jerry Quigley Plant Manager also is in on it, after my departure he threaten current associates with a powerpoint slide in shift meetings  saying "UNION SUPPORTER NO LONGER WORKS HERE". All these are violation of rights and company handbook policies. Carla Smith Director (HR) in Sant Paul Mn also knew of my practice with the Teamsters. Long story short I've been wrongfully terminated I've been mis-treated my family and grandkids have suffered from this and I am still seeking justice for what Ecolab has done. Google (Ecolab harold) and you'll see lots blogs and comments on this story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecolab-Carla-Smith/Mcdonough-Georgia-30252/Ecolab-Carla-Smith-Jerry-Quigley-Penny-Jones-Ecolab-terminated-me-allegdly-claiming-894137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecolab - Carla Smith