Complaint Review: Ecolab/Quigley

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Union supporter — Mcdonough Georgia United States of America
261 S hwy 155 Mcdonough Georgia , Georgia United States of America

Ecolab/Quigley Plant Manager Mcdonough Ga Ecolab Jerry.Quigley@ecolab.com, Georgia

Jerry Quigley (04/17/12)

I've been plant manager at Ecolab Mcdonough for a little over a year now, and one thing I don't tolerate is any associate thinking they can come in and run my plant the way they think they want to. When I was hire on as plant manager I promised Ecolab that I would put all my cards on the table and make the right choices on all the right moves to win. That means whatever it takes to win. Thats what I was hired for. My staff of supervisors report every detail situation daily througout each shift to me. Unlike like the last plant manager I will not put up with any non-sense. As a minor league ball player I'm use to being a team player, so stand in my way and I'll crush you. Blacks know where I stand and what I expect out of them. Thats why I've created lead jobs so other blacks can keep them in line. This means during company meetings and so forth. Ecolab gives me the bull whip and I plan on using it as I see forth. So thats just what I'm about. Getting  the job done with pride, passion and a We Can Do It Attitude. Know matter who I destroy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EcolabQuigley/-Georgia-30253/EcolabQuigley-Plant-Manager-Mcdonough-Ga-Ecolab-JerryQuigleyecolabcom-Georgia-900730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecolab/Quigley