Complaint Review: Ecommerce Exchange

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Raymond — Derry New Hampshire
Ecommerce Exchange
732 Smithtown Bypass #102B Smithtown, New York United States of America

Ecommerce Exchange Lies. false promises, unfair contract, useless catalogs and garbage merchandise Smithtown, New York

In March 2010 I fell for the lies and false promises of E commerce Exchange. After sending a $150 deposit I was sent some paperwork and signed a 36 month lease for a website I was told would be up in 1 day. The cancellation period was 3 days after signing and since I was promised it would be up I signed and took the rep's word for it, Then when it wasn't ready the excuses started. The web team was busy and it would be up the next day etc. Finally when the site was up I had been promised I could add my own products and change prices,

add coupons and other customizations but after the site was up and the cancellation period expired I told the rep Kurt that I couldn't change prices and make these changes as we had discussed and then he said that they were part of an upgrade and those could be added for hundreds of dollars more than I had already agreed to pay. I was furious so I closed my checking account and cut off their ability to bill me for a website package that I had been tricked into believing would be a good business opportunity.

Now their billing partner Duvera is listing this debt on my credit report. They lied and I have no intentions of ever paying one red cent. Also the catalogs that were included in the package were the same catalogs that SMC used to sell their high priced garbage and it was the exact same merchandise. I mentioned this to Kurt and he denied that saying they were custom catalogs from their partner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecommerce-Exchange/Smithtown-New-York-11787/Ecommerce-Exchange-Lies-false-promises-unfair-contract-useless-catalogs-and-garbage-me-1045616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecommerce Exchange