Complaint Review: Ecommerce positioning

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sara — Collingswood New Jersey United States of America
Ecommerce positioning
3400 188th Street SW Suite # 300 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Ecommerce positioning They hired me on to help me after another company scammed me out of a lot of money. It has been a few months now and nothing is happening. Lynnwood, Washington

In November, I got a phone call telling me that the company I was currently working with was a scam and that I should stop working with them and start working with them because they would be able to do what the other company couldn't do. At first I was getting a lot of phone calls and now I won't hear from them for weeks on end. My website isn't even up and running yet and after reading that they are scam artists too I don't want to continue working with them. I have only given them $2,000 so far and according to an addendum they sent me I still owe them $7,000 more. I just want to be done with all these online work from home scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecommerce-positioning/Lynnwood-Washington-98037/Ecommerce-positioning-They-hired-me-on-to-help-me-after-another-company-scammed-me-out-of-1027211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecommerce positioning