Complaint Review: Econo Lube Meinke

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara Stewart — Riverside California
Econo Lube Meinke
5510 Van Buren Blvd. Riverside, California USA

Econo Lube Meinke I went to Meineke because my car was over heating. I paid for a dignostic and they said the problem was a leaky hose. I had to take my car back six times and the problem still exist. I believe the only thing they did was change the coolant, let it sit for three hours and called me to pick it up. Riverside California

My car was constatly over heating so I took it to Meineke in Riverside California on Van Buren Blvd. I paid for a diagnostic and they told me iit was a leaky hose. I gave my consent to pay for the repairs but I my son take it back the next day because the orginal problems still exist. I ended up taking my car back six times for the same problem. I beleive what they did was put coolant it the car and let it sit for three hours and called me to pick it up.

I paid 513.99 for nothing. I can't afford to get my car fix because I am on a fix income. This place is a rip off. I wouldn't recommend anyone going to Meineke.

I am one dissatified customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Econo-Lube-Meinke/Riverside-California-92503/Econo-Lube-Meinke-I-went-to-Meineke-because-my-car-was-over-heating-I-paid-for-a-dignost-1067864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Econo Lube Meinke