Complaint Review: Economical Financial Services Inc

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Derek — Lacombe Alberta Canada
Economical Financial Services Inc
271 Broadway Nw York, NY 10007 New York, New York United States of America

Economical Financial Services Inc Rebecca brooks Thy had me send a "security and brokerage" payment to this Rebecca brooks New York, New York

So I applied for n line loan through this company.  A represertitive contacted me back and said Iwas approved for a 5000 dollar loan.  I decided to give them all my information including a faxed copy of my drivers license and my SIN mber....stupid me.  They also asked for the first paycceded to ask for the almost 700 dollar brokerage fee right after.

I waited for my loan after the first payment.  Then they told me that they needed the brokerage fee fore they could release the funds.  I did so and now I cannot get a hold of anyone now and their telephone number has been "temporarily disabled."  Please help me !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Economical-Financial-Services-Inc/New-York-New-York-10007/Economical-Financial-Services-Inc-Rebecca-brooks-Thy-had-me-send-a-security-and-brokerage-759743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Economical Financial Services Inc