Complaint Review: Economy Bookings

• Reported By: JCB14 — Hazleton Pennsylvania
Economy Bookings
Lielirbes Street 17a Riga LV – 1046 Internet Latvia

Economy Bookings Booking Group LTD Fraudulent Car Rentals Latvia Internet

I booked a rental car through Economy Booking at a price that appeared to good to be true. After reading other reviews I discovered that they charge an initital amount for them and then when you go to rent the car you have to pay an amount to the car rental company. The total would equal about 140% of what it would cost to go directly through the car rental company.

I canceled my reservation within 10 minutes of the booking and was addured I would not be charged. They then charged me. I asked for a refund of the church since they had accepted my cancelation. They said it would take 30 days before they could refund my money. After waiting this period of time they did not refund the full amount. This is a dishonest and fradulent company, please stay away.

Six weeks later I am still fighting to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Economy-Bookings/internet/Economy-Bookings-Booking-Group-LTD-Fraudulent-Car-Rentals-Latvia-Internet-1123012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Economy Bookings