Complaint Review: Economy Lube

• Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: crediblesam — Kitchener Ontario Canada
Economy Lube
Victoria St, Kitchener, Ontario Canada

Economy Lube Kitchener Oil change: Never go to Economy Lube- Biggest fraud company on earth Kitchener, Ontario Canada

I had a worse experience with Economy Lube too. I was a victim of there $19.00 oil change offer with free car wash.
BEWARE, they are the most unprofessional company I have ever seen.

I went for oil change, the mechanic removed the oil AND THEN came to me and said "your Honda Accord require 5W20 oil which will be $39.00, for $19.00 we only,  which is put standard low quality oil". I had to argue with them for a long time, why didn't you ask me the same question before touching my car, moreover other companies do the same oil change in $19 only, however, they still charged me $29.00. moreover, air filter( which I bought last month), he took out air filter and told me, this air filter is in worse condition right now, and might damage the car. but thankfully I TOLD THEM, please Don't touch anything other then oil changing parts.

The problem doesn't stop there: First time in my life, after 3000km my "check maintenance" light started blinking, which proved that they used low quality oil for my car. People like us are not competitors or revivals of any company. I am just writing my WORSE experienced, first time with any oil changing company.

Please don't go there...I REQUEST DON'T GO TO ECONOMY LUBE. YOU WILL GET YOUR KARMA's BACK ECONOMY LUBE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Economy-Lube/Kitchener-Ontario-/Economy-Lube-Kitchener-Oil-change-Never-go-to-Economy-Lube-Biggest-fraud-company-on-eart-876449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Economy Lube