Complaint Review: EconomyCarRentals.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: phoenix973 — Minneapolis Minnesota
Internet USA

EconomyCarRentals.com Horrible customer service, will not refund my deposit!! Internet

I have had the worst experience with this company, it's just appalling. First off, I ordered a car to pick up at the Cancun airport in Mexico. Long story short, we waited an hour for our car only to find out that they didn't have one for us. We ended up having to go find another company to rent a car with and paid almost twice as much. I emailed EconomyCarRentals.com and told them this but they said they had to speak with their representatives in Mexico before they would refund me my deposit. I emailed them every week and they would say the same thing, that they hadn't gotten a hold of the reps, so no money back for me. Finally, after a month of harassing them, they told me I would be getting a refund. That was 20 days ago and still no refund. Horrible company, terrible customer service!! I would stay far away from them if I were you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EconomyCarRentalscom/internet/EconomyCarRentalscom-Horrible-customer-service-will-not-refund-my-deposit-Internet-1137093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EconomyCarRentals.com