Complaint Review: Ecopoxy Systems

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: horserider1 — Wheatland California United States of America
Ecopoxy Systems
10 Dorrance #700 Providence, Rhode Island United States of America

Ecopoxy Systems Vincent Corsi Construction Non-Delivery of Produce Providence, Rhode Island

I ordered a resin from this company a month ago.  About two weeks after I placed my order, I called their 800 number to find out if there was a problem with my address, etc.  I left several messages on their voice mail and got no return call.  I also sent them a message using their contact form.  I got no response.

I still have no product or any return contact from this company.  After checking the BBB of Rhode Island, I found out that they had other complaints.  I wish I had checked there first before I sent them my money.  this company is owned by Vincent Corsi of Johnston Rhode Island.  I did some public records searches and found that every physical address they have listed for their company is bogus.  Beware!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecopoxy-Systems/Providence-Rhode-Island-02903/Ecopoxy-Systems-Vincent-Corsi-Construction-Non-Delivery-of-Produce-Providence-Rhode-Islan-953324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecopoxy Systems