Complaint Review: Ecowas Donations

101 Yakubu Gowon Cresent Internet Nigeria
  • Phone: 234-70-8220-0837
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ecowas Donations;Dr. Marvis Blake, Rhoda Jones, Adebola Williams, Dr. Donald R. Owo; Daniel J. Blunt; Dr. Arnold Eze; Mr. Njideka Henry; Paul Lampard; James Mando; Hon. Dr. Samuel Frank Esq.; James Adam, These people are consistently harrassing me on the internet proclaiming that i need to send them money in order to receive an 0n-line lottery that I have won. I have requested that they not bog down my e-mail box with this nonsense. I am sick and tired of it! I have not, and will not send them any money but they still persist! Abuja, Nigeria Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just hit delete

*Consumer Suggestion: Nigerian scam

These people are consistently harrassing me on the internet proclaiming that i need to send them money in order to receive an 0n-line lottery that I have won. I have requested that they not bog down my e-mail box with this nonsense but they continue to do so. I am sick and tired of it! What can I do? I have not, and will not send them any money but they still persist!

I don't know if this report will do any good. I have not, and will not send them any money, it's just frustrating that everyone time I open my e-mail box I have these scam artists on line trying to scam money out of me. I am sick and tired of asking them to stop e-mailing me, but they must not understand English and the word NO! All I want them to do is take my e-mail address off of their list, it's becoming very annoying. I have even e-mailed them back and told them I was going to have them investigated, to no avail. Can you help?

Alicia
MASSILLON, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecowas-Donations/internet/Ecowas-DonationsDr-Marvis-Blake-Rhoda-Jones-Adebola-Williams-Dr-Donald-R-Owo-Danie-1032814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecowas Donations

Just hit delete

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I get about 10 of these emails a day - just delete them

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Nigerian scam

AUTHOR: Sipo - (U.S.A.)

I actually like it when they send me this goofy stuff. I make them think that they got something going and then I lie that someone else in their organization has my info or money (I make up a name too) and tell them to get a hold of the fake person I made up. Then they come back to me and say that the person I made up no longer works for them and they are a disgruntled employee. HAHA.

Also when they call themselves barristers, I reply to them a "Dear B******* so-and-so". I love it when they get stupid!

One time they sent me an email stating that I was going to be arrested for failure to comply with international rules by the FBI... I replied that I was getting clean underwear and brush my teeth and wait by the door.