Complaint Review: Ecowhides.com

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: David of Melbournr — Toorak Other Australia
Ecowhides.com

Ecowhides.com No goods. Horrible customer service. Internet

Ordered a cow hide mid -December. Goods did not arrive in stated time frame. Tried to check the Fedx reference number they gave me. "Invalid". So I waited and received an email asking me to review the product.

Thinking A/ the prescribed delivery time frame passed and B/ they have asked me to review the product so they think it must be here by now I checked FedEx, again he ref number invalid.

I email customer service and received he first of several dismissive, meaningless and unfriendly emails from Deborah. Firstly I'm told to check FedEx - I say it's wrong, Deborah tells m I'm wrong. I write to her again asking for an update on delivery. She sends me back an email that is a cut and paste from FedEx saying the package is in transit.

I know it's in transit. I got an email about I weeks ago. I wanted and update. If Deborah s a real prison she only knows how alienate customers. I've initiated chargeback procedures.

Keep away from ecowhides. Con-artists of the first order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecowhidescom/internet/Ecowhidescom-No-goods-Horrible-customer-service-Internet-1000830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecowhides.com