Complaint Review: EctTelecom

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
EctTelecom
Nationwide U.S.A.

EctTelecom poor customer service

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Responding to: "EctTelecom poor customer service"

I want to make people aware of an unbelievable experience I just had with the President of EctTelecom. I found them on a website for long distance price information. Their website was slow and user-UN-friendly, so I emailed them for answers to my questions. Kenny Wilder responded and was quite terse in his responses. He didnt sign with any usual politeness like Thank you or Sincerely or other polite and expected endings. He kept telling me my questions were answered on the website. I finally got a little frustrated and told him that I had problems getting the information from his website, and I didnt appreciate his rude emails. I politely asked for his supervisor. He ignored my request, so I asked him again. Here was his unbelievable response: ==The joy of making more than $100,000.000 per month in net income in the telecommunications business is that I can choose who I want to do business with.

I regret to inform you that I have made the decision not to do business with you. The corporate officers of EctTelecom.com, Inc. are 100% behind this decision. Kenny Wilder EctTelecom.com, Inc. www.EctTelecom.com>> This was the response I got to a supervisor request. I want others to be aware of how this company feels about customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EctTelecom/nationwide/EctTelecom-poor-customer-service-5507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EctTelecom

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Responding to: "EctTelecom poor customer service"

AUTHOR: Kenny Wilder - (U.S.A.)

I am the president of ECTTELECOM.COM and after checking with my staff we have no recollection of this complaint being legitimate. It is my opinion that this complaint that was filed on 6/23/2001 is a hoax. Our company's mission has always been to provide our customers with nothing but the best customer support.

I sincerely believe that this complaint was not filed by an existing ECTTELECOM.COM customer. To back up our position that this whole thing is a hoax, ECTTELECOM.COM will donate $1,000.00 to Rip-Off Reports to the charity of its choice if it can prove that this complaint was actually filed by an existing ECTTELECOM.COM, INC. customer. Just send to my attention in writing or e-mail the company name of the customer and their ECTTELECOM.COM account number to verify that this complaint was actually filed by an ECTTELECOM.COM customer.

President