Complaint Review: Ecurves, hoodiathin, hoodia66

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Hillsborough North Carolina
Ecurves, hoodiathin, hoodia66
Nova Point,LLC,2060 East Francis St Ontario, California U.S.A.

Ecurves, hoodiathin, hoodia66 ripoff asked them by email to refund money and not to draft bank account any more have drafted account since. Ontario California

I ordered a free trail for 14 days for 5.95. Asked them to refund my money b/c I decided not to use it and not to debit my account any more. They will not contact me. When I call customer service I hold forever (then I hang up) or the call gets diconnected. I have written them by email(which there website says to do this w/ questions), but nobody contacts me. They have debited my account $134.82 in total. I only requested $5.95 to be taken out. I cancelled subscription and further amounts of money debited, but they keep on debiting my account every month... They won't take NO or STOP for an answer... Please someone contact me about this....

Kimberly
Hillsborough, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ecurves-hoodiathin-hoodia66/Ontario-California-91761/Ecurves-hoodiathin-hoodia66-ripoff-asked-them-by-email-to-refund-money-and-not-to-draft-183467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ecurves, hoodiathin, hoodia66