Complaint Review: Ed Bozarth Chevrolet

• Submitted: Tue, February 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet
2001 S. Havana Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Ed Bozarth - Ed Bozarth Chevrolet is horrible ripoff Aurora Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Insults negate your credibility...

For one thing people need to be a little more intelligent when they buy a car. If you are buying used DO NOT trust anyone in the dealership.

these people do not care about you nor do they want to be your friend. I see people go in and make "friends" with the salespeople. they don't like you they just want your money!

Any way I do have to say that all of the employees I have dealt with at Ed Bozarth are rude inconsiderate and most of all pompous. I mean come on man you sell used cars. You are a washout! I on the other hand have a real job that I went to college and worked hard to get into. You just "fell" into your position.

I personaly dealt with a guy that was probably 45 or so yet he acted as though he was a teenager. He knew nothing about vehicles and tried to lie to me about some questions that I had about the mechanics of the truck I purchased.

I came from a family of mechanics and grew up in a shop. Just because I am young he thought I was an idiot! Not only did he seem to treat women poorly he automaticly thought he could LIE to me about the condition of the vehicles I looked at.

I will never do business with these people again and I suggest you don't either

Stylie
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Bozarth-Chevrolet/Aurora-Colorado-80014/Ed-Bozarth-Ed-Bozarth-Chevrolet-is-horrible-ripoff-Aurora-Colorado-237148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Bozarth Chevrolet

Insults negate your credibility...

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I see you have sent several ripoff comments about several dealers. I am not questioning your sincerity or your legitimacy. What I am doing is questioning your motives and your comments about a profession that cheapens and seemingly nullifies your credibility. Telling a group of people they are "washed up" or uneducated is by definition ignorant. I agree there are companies out there which prey on consumers and I will go even further to say the Automobile industry is corrupt. But their are good people and bad people in every profession. Furthermore, by statistics 68% of the car dealers out there have degrees as well. Education is not the problem...