Complaint Review: Ed Bozarth

Ed Bozarth
www.edbozarth.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ed Bozarth Bad Business Aurora Colorado

An open Letter to Ed Bozarth,

I had only respect for you and your dealership in Colorado Springs. When The Firestone dealer recomended that I get another car instead of fixing my old car, he recomended that I go to your dealership down the road. I did that and bought a car. The problem is that the car had been in an acident and that was hidden for me. How do I know? Well today it is raining and the windshild is leaking again which means that it had been replaced and not well. Second, about 45 days after buying the car the transmission went out on Vail pass at night. Lucky for me my cell phone worked and I was able to get it towed in to town. The transmission place told me that the problem was started when the car had been hit and jamed the axel bearing where it went into the transmission causing it to finally to seize up and distroy the transmission.

The worst was when I called the dealership to check if the was a warrenty and the Sales manager called me back. He treated me with disrespect and told me that I bought the car and the warrenty was only for 30 days. OK it was 15 days past the warrenty, I could live with that but the disrespect and his additude made me understand that you are not to be trusted.

I had to pay $2,500 to have the car fixed. That was the amount that I would have payed to repair my old car.

Reasons that I bought the car.
You were refered by a trusted business friend.

He will not refer to you again.
The car was a later version of Chey that I put 250,000 miles on and was still running great. The engine in these cars is second to none.

When this car has run its course I will buy another newer model of it.

I trusted in your name.
I will not make that mistake again.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2007 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Bozarth/nationwide/Ed-Bozarth-Bad-Business-Aurora-Colorado-240543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Bozarth