Complaint Review: Ed Corley Nissan

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Rez man — Gamerco New Mexico United States of America
Ed Corley Nissan
927 west Jefferson avenue gallup nm Gallup, New Mexico United States of America

Ed Corley Nissan Ed Corley Nissan A Rip Off And Very Bad Service And Sales Department Gallup, New Mexico

*UPDATE Employee: Reply

I have purchase a used car from Ed Corley Nissan in early October 2012, the very next day I had the car I heard a strange knocking noises coming from the steering wheel when I make turns. The next day I notify my sales person named Ish, Ish was very rude when I told him about the problem I'm having with the car. I made an appointment the same day with Ed Corley service department. A week later I drop off my car on Monday 800 am at Ed Corley Nissan service Department, I advise Service Tect Donovan to call me if my car will not be ready that day or if he has any questions for me. I did not get a call that day. The next day on Tuesday I called around 130 pm and I talk to Ed Corley service Tect Donovan if my car was ready. Donovan advise me that he hasn't get my car service yet and said he would Service my car today. Donovan called me an hour later and stated my car is ready and also Donovan stated there is a knocking noise coming from the steering wheel but does not know where it's coming from, Donovan also stated that the vehicle would be ok to drive.

I advise my sales person Ish I want my car fix, again Ish was very rude and Ed Corley Nissan sales manager Lou Gillan came up to me and advise me to go on a test drive with him. My son and I sat in the passenger seat and Ed Corley Nissan sales manager Lou Gillan drove my car. During the test drive sales manager Lou Gillan started to drive reckless and became very upset with me. Lou Gillan raised his voices at me and Lou Gillan stated that I'm am trying to rip him off, I advise Lou Gillan I'm not trying to rip him off , I told him I just want my car fix please. When we got back to Ed Corley lot Sales manager Lou Gillan became a nice person again. Lou Gillan advise me that there's nothing they can do for my car.

I would not recommend buying from this dealership. This dealership is a ripoff. Service Tects doesn't know a thing about vehicles. Please purchase your next new or used car from another dealership. Thanks for reading

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ed-Corley-Nissan/Gallup-New-Mexico-87301/Ed-Corley-Nissan-Ed-Corley-Nissan-A-Rip-Off-And-Very-Bad-Service-And-Sales-Department-G-957629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ed Corley Nissan

AUTHOR: ED CORLEY NISSAN - (United States of America)

A few points regarding this alleged complaint:  Several techs were unable to duplicate the noise this person was hearing on his vehicle.   We offered to unwind the deal and buy the car back for the exact price this person paid, yet the offer was declined.  We also offered to pay the bill at a competitors dealership if they could find any issue with the vehicle. That also was declined.

Thankfully we are very lucky to have a large number of happy and satisfied customers with whom we have a great relationship.  Rarely, we encounter people who can not be pleased, and this is one of those unfortunate instances.

We have been in business for over 15 years, and try our best to exceed our customer's expectations.  Thanks for reading this.